Latest topics» 96th Annual Duel Cruiser Tournament Deck-builder Application
by Chaos Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:42 pm
» The 96th Annual Duel Cruiser Tournament
by Chaos Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:28 pm
» War Team post preview not offical
by Chaos Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 pm
» Yu-Gi-Oh! Basics: Battle Phase and Damage Step
by D.D. Eatos Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 am
» Yu-Gi-Oh! Basics: End Phase
by D.D. Eatos Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:11 am
» New Testing Rubric
by D.D. Eatos Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 am
» Yin's original Story
by Yin~ Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:49 pm
» Ally of Justice Catastor Ruling
by D.D. Eatos Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:46 pm
» Credits: Rulings
by D.D. Eatos Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 pm
» What is "Reveal"?
by D.D. Eatos Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 am
Card Name: Ally of Justice Catastor
Level: ***** (5)
Card Type: Machine/Synchro/Effect - Trigger
Attack: 2200 Defense: 1200
Summon Requirement(s): 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Card Effect Cost(s): None
Text: At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a non-DARK monster: Destroy that monster immediately (without damage calculation).
• If Ally of Justice Catastor or the monster it is battling is facedown, Ally of Justice Catastor's effect will not activate, because flipping a monster face-up occurs during the Damage Step.
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
• If Ally of Justice Catastor battles with Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, both effects activate at the same time. Since Ally of Justice Catastor effect is mandatory, it will be Chain Link 1, and because Neo-Spacian Grand Mole is optional, it'll become part of the Chain Link when all Mandatory Effects have taken place, so in this case Chain Link 2. When the Chain Link resolves Chain Link 2: Neo-Spacian Grand Mole returns both Ally of Justice Catastor and itself, then Chain Link 1: Ally of Justice Catastor resolves with no effect.
• If Ally of Justice Catastor battles with Gundari, both effects activate at the same time. Depending on the player's turn changes the outcome of the Chain Link because both effects are mandatory. If Ally of Justice Catastor attack Gundari, since the controller of Ally of Justice Catastor's turn, Ally of Justice Catastor will occur first in the Chain Link, then Gundari. Chain Link 2 Gundari will occur first returning Ally of Justice Catastor to the Extra Deck and itself to the deck, then Ally of Justice Catastor will occur with no effect. If Gundari attacks Ally of Justice Catastor, Gundari will occur as Chain Link 1, then Ally of Justice Catastor as Chain Link 2. Chain Link 2 Ally of Justice Catastor will destroy Gundari, then Chain Link 1 Gundari will return Ally of Justice Catastor to the Extra Deck.
• If Ally of Justice Catastor attacks a monster that is not only DARK, but another tribute [ex. Sphere of Chaos and Dark Simorgh], then Ally of Justice Catastor's effect will still activate because it is battling a monster that is also a non-Dark Monster.
• If Ally of Justice Catastor attacks a monster with a replacement effect that removed another card on the field to prevent destruction [ex. Great Shogun Shien], then if that monster is still on the field during the Damage Step, then damage calculations will occur and either monster will be destroyed by battle (if possible) and Battle Damage will be inflicted (if any)
If Ally of Justice battles with an XYZ Monster with a XYZ-Material(s) [ex. Wind-Up Zenmaines], then that XYZ monster has the option to detach an XYZ-Material (if possible) to remain on the field, and, if it does, it will enter the Damage Step, and will proceed with battle.
DRA Staff Administrator
Junior GFX and Rulings Maker
Junior GFX and Rulings Maker
- Posts : 110
Join date : 2013-06-13
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum